ILTA 2013 Mobile App
The conference mobile app is available for Apple iPhone, Apple iPad and Android devices! A mobile Web version is also available!
Get your 2013 conference info on the go! The ILTA mobile app will provide access to the conference agenda, speaker details, attendee list, latest ILTA news and more. The ILTA 2013 conference mobile app is available for the Apple iPhone and iPad, and Android devices (see device requirements below). No BlackBerry or Windows version?
Important Notes: Immediately after you open the app for the first time, it will download data (in the background). This can take a minute or so. The agenda and speakers list may be empty until that process completes. Be sure to visit the General Info icon within the app for helpful information about the app, including username and password instructions and a list of FAQs. Your ILTA website username and password will be used to log in to the app. If you need to reset your ILTA website password, visit www.iltanet.org, click Login and then click Forgot my password for reset assistance.
- For the iPhone and iPad app, visit the App Store on your device and search for ILTA 2013.
- For the Android version, visit Google Play on your device and search for ILTA 2013.
- To access the mobile Web version, visit http://m.iltanet.org (or http://ilta2013.quickmobile.com)
Vendors and Exhibitors! A special registration process must be completed before you can login to the My Agenda areas of the app. Click here for details.
ILTA Conference Mobile App Feature Set (Click here for a video demo of the app!)
ILTA, in partnership with QuickMobile*, is pleased to announce the development of the 2013 conference mobile app for the following devices: Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, Apple iPod Touch and Android smartphones. For Apple devices, Apple iOS v5.1 to 6.1 is required. For Android devices, Android OS v2.3.3 to 4.2.2 is required.
For questions about ILTA's conference mobile app, contact Clay Gibney or Philip Graybeal. Visit the GENERAL INFO icon in the app for lots of helpful information.
- View and search event schedule details
- Use Now Showing feature for quick access to events underway
- Build a Personal Agenda
- Complete session evaluations via the app
- Access an attendee list with messaging capability
- Review the exhibitor list, the interactive Exhibit Hall map and demo room schedules
- Engage in the conversation with Twitter integration (now includes both session and #ILTA13 hashtags!)
- Find your way with resort information with property floor maps
- Sync your Personal Agenda across your iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Create and edit notes about a session
**The following features are NEW for 2013!**
- Email your notes to yourself or others
- View session listings by Area of Focus (Tracks)
- Add sessions to your Outlook Calendar (device calendar)
- See where an educational session is located with new "map" button
- Access session handouts/slidedecks from within the app
- Queue it up! Session evaluations will queue for background-transmit if Internet connectivity is unavailable
- Log in to the app using your ILTA website username and password
- Enjoy the iPad experience with a new interface that makes better use of the tablet screen size and reduces the need for pop-up windows that have to be closed
- Experience an enhanced Vendor Directory which allows for keyword searching, along with an option to add vendors to favorites list
- Invite other attendees to meet with you, and have the appointment appear in the app’s agenda if accepted
- Avoid data updates, which now happen in the background (silently)
*To learn more about QuickMobile, visit their website at www.quickmobile.com.