ILTA Events app (mobile app)
Get your 2014 conference info on the go! The ILTA Events app will provide access to the conference agenda, speaker details, attendee list, exhibitors, resort info and more. The ILTA Events app is available for the Apple iPhone, iPad, Android devices and Windows mobile devices (see device requirements below).You'll find the app in the Apple iTunes store, the Google Play store, and the Windows app store. Search for ILTA Events. We also have a mobile web version.
To download the app, visit the App Store on your device and search for ILTA Events.
To access the mobile web version, visit http://ddut.ch/iltaevents
Important: Be sure to visit the Important Info icon within the app for helpful information about the app and about conference.
Registered attendees can login with their email address. If needed, use the 'Reset password' link on the sign-in screen of the app to reset your password. Note: it can take 24 hours for new registrants to be loaded into the app.
ILTA Events App Feature Set
The ILTA Events app is available for the following devices:
- View and search event schedule details
- Build a Personal Agenda
- Provide ratings and comments for sessions and speakers
- View the list of exhibitors and demo room schedules
- Engage in the conversation with the Activity Feed screen, and earn points! Twitter integration included.
- Compete with your fellow attendees for top spot in the Leaderboard
- Play the new Vendor eBingo game* by visiting the vendors in the exhibit hall. Scan their QR code to become eligible for prizes!
- Access session handouts/slidedecks from within the app
- Use the Bookmarks feature to tag favorite content items for easier access later from the Bookmarks menu choice
*The Vendor eBingo game is only available for Apple, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows Surface devices (the HTML5 web version does not support the special QR code scanning that is needed). Attendees who don’t have a compatible device may opt for the paper-based Vendor Bingo card.
- Apple iPad, Apple iPhone, Apple iPod Touch (Apple iOS v6.0 or higher is required)
- Android smartphones and tablets (Android OS v2.4 or higher is required)
- Windows Phone (Windows Phone 8.0 or higher is required)**
- Windows Surface RT and Pro and other Windows 8.1 devices**
- Other devices supporting HTML5 can utilize the web version of the app (link listed above)
**Offline mode is not available for the Windows or HTML5 version of the app. An Internet connection is required at all times for the Windows and mobile web version.
For questions about ILTA's Events app, email us at email@example.com. Visit the GENERAL INFO icon in the app for lots of helpful information.
To learn more about DoubleDutch, visit their website at http://doubledutch.me/.